Santa asked us for some help to put together a list of our most popular technology that help a person with hearing loss and we thought we would share it with you too:
- Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker: Wakes you easily with vibration and also hard for any teenager to ignore!
- Personal Amplifier/Pocketalker: Handy for the conversations around the Christmas tree. Pocketalker in one hand, eggnog in the other.
- Amplified Phone: Do you always talk to your grandma on Christmas? Make sure everyone can hear the conversation.
- Tinnitus Relief: Lots of jingle bells can mean a lot of jingling in your head.
- Silent Call Signaling Devices: Lots of action around the holidays so don’t miss a thing.
Hard to pick between them all so we also offer gift certificates from the DHA e-Store. Certificates can be emailed or we can print it and mail it to the gift recipient for you.
Now if we could only get Santa to trim his beard a little so it was easier to lip-read…